Sunday, March 11, 2018

Relief Data Entry And Validation Module Version 2.3. (New)

For the development and updates of the RELIEF Data Entry and Validation Module of Sales of Clients and Purchases of Suppliers, the bureau has updated New Version as follows:

Relief Version 2.3

UPDATED RELIEF VERSION: to Download the RELIEF Version 2.3 just click this URL:

ZIP: https://www.bir.gov.ph/images/bir_files/downloadables/relief/BIRReliefv2.3.zip

Job Aid: https://www.bir.gov.ph/images/bir_files/old_files/zip/job_aid_relief.zip

BIR RELIEF  Data Entry and Validation Module is use to update Summary List of Sales, Purchases and Importation (SLSPI).

6 comments:

  1. Have you encounter an error when entrying data. Mine is that the keyboard becomes idle. I have to restart the device again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not respondng even I've restarted my computer and the application. I can't update my records.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please click the program to set the Relief Data Entry again. Or Download the program and set-up again. Thanks.

      Delete
  3. Is it alright if I don't update it to the latest version

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is an informative post and it is very useful and knowledgeable. therefore, I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this article. bookkeeper data entry

    ReplyDelete
  5. how to merge my old entry from 2.2 to the latest version 2.3? thanks

    ReplyDelete